Stable Cottage is a characterful 2 bedroom, mid terrace cottage with gardens, off road parking and farmland views to the rear elevation. The property has been updated and modernised but still retains it's cosy cottage appeal within easy walking distance for all villages amenities.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door opens to the sitting room. The exposed wooden staircase rises and turns to the first floor landing with open recess under. There is a central open hearth fireplace with brick detail, wooden mantle and surround and raised slate hearth. The sitting room looks to the front and a square opening leads to the kitchen/breakfast room. This room looks to the rear of the cottage and has been refitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers, arranged on two sides. A solid wood work top follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. The floor is tiled, there are ceramic tiled splash backs and recessed ceiling down lighting. There is an integrated five ring gas hob with single combination oven under and canopy filter hood above, there is also a built-in washing machine and a space for an upright fridge/freezer. A door opens to the rear of the cottage which opens to the small courtyard area.First Floor
- The exposed wooden stair case rises to the landing with exposed wooden floor boards, access to the loft and pine panelled doors open to all the first floor rooms. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the rear and enjoys farmland views. Bedroom two is a double size rooms which looks to the front. The bathroom has a refitted white three piece suite, comprising a pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc and cast enamel bath with mixer taps over. There is a separate shower unit with glazed shower screen. There are exposed wooden floor boards, recessed ceiling down lighting and a fitted boiler cupboard. The bathroom looks to the rear of the cottage and enjoys farmland views.Off Street Parking
- Crushed stone off road tandem parking for several vehicles.Outside
- The front garden is mainly laid to the drive with mature shrub planting, paved threshold and a wood store. There is a small rear courtyard with timber storage shed and steps which lead up to the rear garden. A small picket style fence and gateway leads to a timber sun deck, lawn with paved pathway which leads to a paved patio at the end of the garden. There are spaces for timber gardens sheds and a second sun deck. The gardens overlook open farmland to the rear aspect.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers and at offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode