Set in a no through lane in the heart of the village of Evenley, this beautiful 5 bedroom three storey home offers quality accommodation set in a gated 0.4 acre plot, behind a high stone wall. This individual house was built in 1986 with character and charm, large front and rear gardens backing onto a paddock, two en-suites, a good size kitchen/dining room, sitting room, family room and off road gated parking. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The oak front door opens to a welcoming hallway with stairs rise and turn to the first floor landing and doors lead to all the ground floor rooms. The sitting room is a triple aspect room with an exposed ceiling beam, brick fireplace with tiled hearth and mantle display over and an inset wood burning stove. The kitchen/dining room is fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers, arranged on three sides with a central island unit. Granite work surfaces follow round with a double Butlers sink, set below a window overlooking the rear garden. There is an AGA cooker with canopy filter over and spaces for an American style fridge/freezer and a dishwasher. The dining area has a window seat and open display shelving with space for a table and chairs. A door leads to the garden room situated to the right hand side of the property and is stone built to half height with glazed panels and a glazed roof. French doors open to the gardens, a door opens to the front and a door opens to the inner hall, which leads to the utility/cloakroom and the family room. The utility/cloakroom is fitted with a two piece white suite including a deep butlers sink. There is a fitted work surface with eye level cupboards above and spaces for a washing machine and a tumble dryer with vent below. The dual aspect family room is to the front of the property with a door opening on to the driveway.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and door lead to the first floor bedrooms and stairs rise off to to the second floor landing. Bedroom 1 is a large dual aspect double size room, doors leads to the en-suite bathroom and airing cupboard. The en-suite bathroom is fitted in a white three piece suite with a shower bath, there are mixer taps over the bath, a separate shower unit and a glazed shower screen. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the rear, a door opens to an en-suite shower room which is fitted in a white three piece suite. Bedroom 3 is a single size room which looks to the front.Second Floor
- Stairs rise and divide to the split landing with under eaves storage and doors lead to all second floor rooms. Bedroom 4 is a dual aspect, double size room with under eaves storage. Bedroom 5 is a dual aspect, double size room with under eaves storage. The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite, there are mixer taps over the bath, a separate shower unit and a glazed shower screen.Outside
- The property benefits from large front, side and rear gardens. The rear garden is laid to lawn and backs onto a paddock and has views over fields and woods. The front and side gardens have mature trees and shrubs and a high stone wall to the front of plot.Off Road Parking
- There is a gated driveway to the front providing parking for a number of vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode