Linden Homes - The Glinton - 4 bedroom detached family home with double garage featuring a spacious open plan kitchen/breakfast room, separate dining room, living room and a study plus a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms served by a family bathroom with separate shower.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door opens to the hall. Stairs rise to the first floor landing with a cupboard under and doors lead to all ground floor rooms. The cloakroom is fitted with a two piece suite. The living room is dual aspect looking to the front and French doors open to the rear. The separate dining room is dual aspect and looks to the front and side. The study looks to the side. The kitchen/breakfast room is a triple aspect room with a range of fitted units arranged on two sides. A work top follows round with a sink set below a window to the side. French doors opens to the side.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms and the built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a double size which looks to the side, a door opens to the en-suite with a three piece suite. Bedroom 2 is a double size dual aspect room which looks to the front and side. Bedroom 3 is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom 4 is a double size room which looks looks to the front. The bathroom is fitted with a four piece suite and looks to the side.Agent's Note
- The photographs used in this brochure are not of Plot 34 & 64 but have been taken in another Linden Home as a guide to the finished specification. The front photograph is an artists impression of the finished home which may change subject to individual plot specifications.Agent's Note
- The photographs used in this brochure are not of Plots 22 & 28 but have been taken in another Linden Home as a guide to the finished specification. The front photograph is an artists impression of the finished home which may change subject to individual plot specifications.High Speed Rail (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode