A spacious 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow, which may benefit from some updating, with a good size lounge, kitchen, conservatory, shower room, garage, parking, private rear garden and a larger than normal front garden. NO ONWARD CHAINAccommodation
- The front door opens to a small porch with a door opening in to the hall. The hall has doors opening to the family bathroom, bedrooms one, two and three, the lounge, kitchen and airing cupboard. The kitchen has both wall and base units with space for an electric oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer and with a door opening to the conservatory. The conservatory is to the rear of the property with double doors opening into the private rear garden. The lounge is a large size with windows facing to the front and an electric fire. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the rear. Bedroom 2 is also of a double side to the front with dual aspect and bedroom 3 is a single size to the side of the the property. The family shower room consists of a wash basin, a walk-in shower and WC.Garden
- The property comes with a large front garden as the property is on a corner plot, which is mainly laid to lawn and a private rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and patio and has a door to the garage.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage with light and power connected and with side access to the rear garden. There is a driveway up to the garage giving off road parking for one vehicle.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode