A first floor apartment within this quiet cul de sac close to Brackley town centre. Accommodation includes one bedroom, a recently refitted bathroom and a spacious kitchen. Outside there is one allocated parking space.Accommodation
- A stairway shared with one other flat leads to a landing from where a door opens into this apartment. There is a small hallway with a roof window and doors leading to the bathroom, an airing cupboard and the living area. The living area has wood flooring to the front. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite with a P-shaped bath with electric shower, WC and large wash basin. There is wall tiling and a roof window. The kitchen has a range of beech coloured eye and base level units with worktops and a sink. Integrated appliances include a cooker, hob, fridge and freezer and there is space for a washing machine. There is a window to one side aspect and a roof window to the other side. The double bedroom is accessed from the living area and has a window to the side aspect.Parking
- There is one allocated parking space to the front of the property.Lease Information
- The ground rent is 100.00 pounds per year and the service charge is around 400 pounds per year. The lease duration is currently standing at 69 years. The vendor is currently in the process of obtaining an increase on the lease up to 125 years, for which they will pay, for a sale at the fixed asking price.
.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode