This well planned 4 bedroom detached house occupies a corner position within an established close on the East side of Banbury, conveniently placed for the M40, rail station and Town Centre plus all local amenities. 21ft living room, refitted kitchen, four double beds, three with wardrobes, detached garage, long drive.Ground Floor
- The front door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the entrance hall. The stairs rise to the first floor, doors lead to all ground floor rooms and solid oak floor extends to the whole ground floor. The living room is a dual aspect room with a walk-in bay to the front and french doors to the rear. The dining room looks to the front with a walk-in bay window. The cloakroom is fitted with a white two piece suite and ceramic tiled splash backs. The kitchen has been refitted with a range of matching base, eye level and upright units with cupboards and drawers, arranged on four sides. A granite works surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear aspect. There are integrated appliances comprising; washing machine, dish washer, wine chiller and fridge/freezer. There is space for a range style cooker (available by separate negotiation) with a canopy extractor hood over. Splash back tiling follows round in toning ceramics and a door opens to the rear garden.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing, there is access to the fully boarded loft, via a fold down ladder, doors lead to all first floor rooms and the built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front and has full width built-in wardrobes. A door leads to the en-suite shower room which is fitted with a white three piece suite, splash back tiling follows round in toning ceramics. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear and has built-in double wardrobes. Bedroom three looks to the front and has built-in double wardrobes. Bedroom four is a double size room which looks to the rear. The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite. There are telephonic style mixer taps with shower spray head attachment over the bath. There is a separate shower unit with sliding acrylic shower screen. Splash back tiling follows round in toning ceramics.Garage And Parking
- The detached single garage 5.2 m x 2.6 m has a single metal up-and-over door, power and light connected, there is storage to the open roof void and a personal side access door. The garage is approached by a long tarmac driveway with tandem off road parking for several vehicles.Outside
- The front garden is laid to paved pathway, lawn, mature hedgerows, there is an additional area to the left hand side of the property which is outside the boundary wall, but within the curtilage of the house. A timber gated side access leads to the rear garden which is laid to lawn, two paved patios with pathway and paved hard standing to the rear of the garage with space for a garden shed or greenhouse. There is a small kitchen garden area, bin storage space and cold water tap. A high level brick wall follows round from the left side to the rear of the the garden and is about 90% of the total length.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode