Offered with no onward chain this stunning 4 bedroom detached bungalow is situated on the popular 'Valley' development and provides very flexible living space comprising a large lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, 4 double bedrooms, en-suite shower, family bathroom, utility room and cloakroom. There is a large double garage with driveway and private rear gardens.Accommodation
- The front door opens to the entrance hall, doors lead to bedroom 3, the lounge, the cloakroom and inner hall. The lounge is a large size with doors to the study and kitchen and sliding glazed doors to the dining room. The dining room is to the rear of the property with a door to the rear garden and to the kitchen. The kitchen has both wall and base units with built-in double oven, electric hob and spaces for a dishwasher and an American style fridge/freezer with plumbing. There is a door to the utility room, which has space for a washing machine and tumble drier and also houses the boiler. Bedroom 3 is a double size room which looks to the front. The inner hall has doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the rear with an en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom 4 is a double size room which looks to the rear. The family bathroom is fitted in a white four piece suite compromising of a wash basin, bath, separate shower and WC.Double Garage And Parking
- The attached double garage has power and light connected there is an electric up-and-over door and personal access doors to both the front and rear. The garage is approached by a driveway providing side by side off road parking for several vehicles. There is a useful covered storage area to the immediate rear of the garage.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with a central footpath to the front door and pathway from the drive. There is a mature hedgerow to the front boundary. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with large paved patio providing ample entertaining space, flower and shrub borders and timber screen fencing.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode