This second floor two bedroom apartment is conveniently located within 0.5 mile of both the Town Centre and rail station and is offered with no onward chain and a single garage. Ideal as a first home or letting investment with a potential rent income of ?725 per calender month.Accommodation
- A secure front door with security controlled access system opens to a communal landing with stairs leading up and a second communal door to the rear of the block. The apartment has it's own front door which opens to a hallway. Doors lead to all the rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. The lounge/dining room has a sliding patio door which opens to a balcony overlooking the rear of the block. The floor is a wood effect laminate and a door leads to the separate kitchen which is fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There are spaces for a washing machine, microwave and upright fridge/freezer. There is an integrated four ring hob, with concealed filter hood over and a separate built-in single combination oven. There is a wood effect laminate floor and ceramic tiled splash backs. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front with a recess fitted with hanging rails. Bedroom two is a single size room which looks to the front. The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite. There is a separate shower unit and glazed shower screen over the bath. There is a vinyl sheet floor, ceiling down lighting, an extractor fan and the walls are tiled in ceramics.Garage And Parking
- The garage is integral to the main building 4.84m x 2.54m with twin wooden doors, both power and light are connected. The garage is approached by a private access from Britannia Road which leads to the designated parking, garages and five visitor spaces. There is also a separate lock-up storage cupboard, which is located on the ground floor (garage level) to the left of the stairs.Outside
- There is an area of communal gardens around Hollies Court with an external clothes drying area.Leasehold Information
- The apartment is leasehold but the joint owners of Hollies Court have bought and own the freehold, so there is no ground rent payable. The original Lease which commenced in 1983 can be extended to 999 years via a 'deed of variation'. The Management Company are SJB Properties (Banbury) and the service charge is ?850 per annum (January to December) payable in two instalments.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode