A spacious well presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow with a good size lounge/diner, conservatory, kitchen, shower room, single garage, off road parking for 4/5 cars, located in a quiet cul de sac. MUST BE VIEWED.Accommodation
- The entrance door opens into the hallway with doors opening to the lounge, kitchen, bedrooms 1, 2 and 3, airing cupboard and family shower room. The lounge has a window to the front and side, a brick fireplace, a door to the conservatory and an opening to the dining room, which has a window to the rear and side and a door opening through to the kitchen. The conservatory is to the side of the property with doors opening into the rear garden. The kitchen has both wall and base units with built-in oven and electric hob with hood over and space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer with a door to a cupboard, rear garden and hall. Bedroom 1 is of a double size facing to the front, bedroom 2 is of a double size facing to the side and bedroom 3 is of a single size also to the front. The family shower room consists of a shower, wash basin and WC with windows facing to the garden.Garden
- The property comes with a private rear garden mainly laid to lawn and patio with side access, also a larger than normal front garden as the property is located on a corner plot.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage with power and the driveway leading up to the garage giving off road parking for 4-5 carsAnti Money Laundering Reg
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode