This detached two bedroom stone cottage is tucked away in a quiet side street yet close to the village centre and is very convenient for all amenities. The well planned accommodation has been updated and modernised yet offers scope for further personalisation. There is private off road parking and a courtyard garden.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing and doors lead to both the ground floor rooms. The sitting room is dual aspect, wired for wall lights with a central open stone fireplace with raised slate hearth. The kitchen/dining room is fitted with a range of base and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the front. There are spaces for a washing machine, fridge and a gas cooker (LPG). There is a feature exposed brick chimney breast and fireplace (currently closed), the floor is stone flagged and there is space for a table and chairs. There is a large under stairs storage cupboard with ample space for a freezer.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing, there is access to the loft and doors lead to both first floor rooms. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front. There is a cast Victorian fireplace (closed) with quarry tiled hearth, exposed wooden floor boards and a large built-in wardrobe. Bedroom two is a large single size room which looks to the front. The bathroom has been fitted with a white three piece suite, there is a separate shower unit and curtain rail over the cast enamel bath. There is a fitted airing cupboard, splash back tiling to floors and walls in ceramics and windows to two aspects.Outside
- The courtyard gardens extend from the parking area to the side around to the front of the cottage. Laid in the main to crushed stone with raised paved seating area and planters. There is a timber cover over the external oil boiler and a secure fenced surround to the oil storage tank.Off Road Parking
- Crushed stone off road tandem parking for several vehicles, entered by a five bar gateway. Approached by shared access, serving four properties.Anti Money Laundering Rgulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode