This two bedroom stone and brick terraced cottage with garden office and rear garden in excess of 120ft, is situated in this popular Oxfordshire village and offers character accommodation with scope for further updating and personalisation.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door is set below a shared covered walkway, which leads to a gated access to the rear garden. The door opens to the sitting room which looks to the front. The focal point of this room is the fireplace with an inset cast iron multi fuel room heater, which also heats the radiators throughout the cottage. There is a raised quarry tiled hearth, exposed beams and display shelving to the chimney recesses. A door leads to the kitchen/dining room and to the stairs which rise off to the first floor landing. The kitchen/dining room is fitted with a range of base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers, arranged on two sides. A roll top work surface with splash back tiling follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There are spaces for an upright fridge/freezer, a cooker and a table with chairs. A door opens to the lean-to conservatory/utility which has space for a washing machine and door opening to the rear garden at one side.First Floor
- Stairs rise and turn to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms. Bedroom 1 is a double room which looks to the rear of the property with two separate fitted single wardrobes and the access to the loft. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the front, fitted double wardrobe and exposed wooden floor boards. The bathroom is fitted in a white three piece suite with a separate shower and glazed shower screen over the bath. There is a built-in airing cupboard and exposed floor boards.Outside
- The front garden is laid to mature shrub planting, a central concrete pathway entered via wrought iron gate which leads to the covered pathway to the front entrance door and timber gated access to the rear garden. The garden is 124ft 38ft and is subdivided by a mature hedge with rustic archway, picket style fence and gate. Laid mainly to lawn with mature shrub planting, and garden pond. There is a detached insulated and fully double glazed garden office 4.72m x 2.89m with power connected, vaulted ceiling, high level storage and verandah.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode