A beautifully presented 2 bedroom semi detached family home which has a kitchen/diner and good size lounge with an open fire, a good sized enclosed rear garden and off street parking for 2/3 cars.Ground Floor
- The entrance hall has a door opening to the lounge, a small open cupboard and stairs to first floor. The lounge is to the front of the property with a dual aspect with a good size window facing to the driveway, a small window to the side, an open fire place, a door opening to the kitchen/diner and an understairs cupboard. The kitchen has both wall and floor units with space for a slimline dishwasher and fridge, with built in electric cooker and hood over. There are windows facing to the rear and a door to the conservatory. The conservatory is a good size with plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer, with double doors opening to the garden.
the conservatory to the rear of the property with plumbing for both washing machine and tumble dryer and Windows facing out with doors opening into the terraced area.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors opening to bedrooms 1 and 2 and the family bathroom. The family bathroom has been fitted with a corner bath with shower over, wash basin and WC. Bedroom 1 is to a double size with windows facing the front and door opening to a built-in wardrobe. Bedroom 2 is a double size facing the rear.Garden
- The rear garden is enclosed by a timber fence and has a patio directly behind the house, with steps up to the lawned area. To the back there is a planted area with shrubs and trees. To the side of the property is a useful potting shed/covered storage area with a doors giving access to both the driveway and rear garden.Parking
- The gravelled driveway to the front of the property provides off road parking for 2/3 vehicles.Anti Money Laundering
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode