Set in this conservation area village, Little Thatch is full of character features with a terraced garden to the rear. Accommodation includes 1 bedroom with vaulted ceiling, living room, fitted kitchen and downstairs bathroom. This pretty cottage must be viewed to be appreciated.Ground Floor
- The front door opens into the living room which has double doors to the kitchen, a door to a cupboard and stairs to the first floor. The living room is laid to ceramic floor tiles and has exposed wooden beams and a brick fireplace with a multi fuel burner inset. There is a closed off bread oven set into the wall, and a closed off internal window. The kitchen is also laid to ceramic floor tiles with walls of part exposed brick and part plaster finish. It Is fitted with eye and base level white kitchen units, a breakfast bar, and spaces for cooker, fridge and washing machine. A window overlooks the rear garden. There is a cupboard housing the hot water tank and a door leads from the kitchen to an inner lobby and another door then leads into the bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a 3 piece suite of white bath with shower fitted over, a basin and WC.First Floor
- The stairs open into the large bedroom which benefits from large recessed open storage areas and a high vaulted ceiling with exposed wooden beams, and oak floor boards.Gardens And Parking
- There is a small patio area with steps leading up to a raised lawn with flower and shrub borders. There are small low level walled planting areas to the front of the property with an archway at the front door. There is on street parking to the front of the property, and off street parking is available nearby.Agents Note
- Please be advised the seller of this property is a relative of an employee of Macintyers Estate Agents.
The photographs used in the brochure include some taken prior to the current tenancy start date.Anti Money Laundering
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode