This well planned modern three bedroom detached house enjoys a South Easterly facing rear aspect with open views across farmland and is situated within a small residential close yet conveniently placed for access to all village amenities.Ground Floor
- The front door is set below a recessed entrance porch and opens to the hall. Stairs rise to the first floor landing and doors lead to all ground floor rooms. The floor is tiled which continues through into the cloakroom and kitchen. The cloakroom is fitted with a white two piece suite and splash back tiling. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers, arranged on two sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the front aspect, there are tiled splash backs and there is a separate upright larder storage unit. There is an integrated four ring gas hob with a single combination oven under and a concealed extractor canopy over. There are spaces for an upright fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The living/dining room is an 'L' shaped room which looks to the rear of the property with sliding patio doors opening to the garden. The floor is a wood effect laminate, there is a large under stairs storage cupboard with a light and a fireplace with marble effect hearth and backdrop with an inset living flame gas fire.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing, doors lead to all first floor rooms and the airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the front and has full width fitted wardrobes and a door opening to the en-suite shower room with a white three piece suite, vinyl floor and splash back tiling. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the rear with views. Bedroom 3 is a single size room with wood effect laminate floor and looks to the rear with views. The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite, there is a separate shower unit, glazed shower screen and splash back tiling.Garage & Parking
- The attached single garage has power and light connected, open roof void storage space, single metal up-and-over door and a personal rear access door. The garage is approached by a block paved driveway providing off road parking.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with shrub planting and a timber gated pedestrian side access. The rear garden is laid to circular lawn with crushed stone surround, paved pathway and shrub planting and enjoys a South Easterly facing aspect with views across farmland and countryside beyond.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode