This extended 2/3 bedroom link detached bungalow is situated within an established residential close towards the edge of this well served village. This well maintained property provides flexible accommodation with attached large garage, driveway and gardens.Accommodation
- A sliding PVCu entrance door opens to the storm porch with a PVCu front door opening to the hallway from which doors lead to bedroom 3/study, the living room and the kitchen. Bedroom 3/Study is a single size room which looks to the side. The living room has a feature stone fireplace with raised tiled hearth and backdrop (currently closed). Sliding patio doors open to the conservatory and a door opens to the inner hall. The conservatory is brick built to quarter height with arched glass roof, underfloor heating, and PVCu double glazed panels. French doors open to the rear garden and to the dining room. The kitchen has been refitted in a range of matching base and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers, arranged on two sides under a roll top work surface. Inset sink unit with mixer taps over, integrated 4 ring halogen hob, concealed canopy extractor over, built-in double oven, built-in fridge and washing machine. There is a vinyl sheet floor and square opening to the dining room which has a picture window to the rear, French doors to the conservatory, a personal door to the garage and a door to the cloakroom with a two piece suite. The inner hall has access to a part boarded loft via a fold down ladder, doors lead to the bedrooms, bathroom and a built-in boiler cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the front with a range of fitted bedroom furniture. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the front and is fitted with a range of bedroom furniture. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite there is a separate shower unit and glazed folding shower screen over the bath and a vanity wash hand basin.Outside
- The front of the property is laid to lawn with mature tree and shrub planting a wrought iron gateway provides pedestrian side access. The rear garden is laid to paved patio and lawn with mature shrub planting.Garage And Parking
- The attached single garage has a metal up-and-over door, power and light are connected and there is a personal access door into the dining room. The garage is approached by a block paved driveway with tandem off road parking for several vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode