This extended two bedroom end of terrace bungalow occupies a mature position within a cul-de-sac at the edge of this well served village and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAINAccommodation
- The entrance hall has doors opening to the bedrooms and lounge/diner. The lounge/diner is at the rear of the property with a door to the kitchen, cupboard, and airing cupboard and window to the rear enjoying an outlook over the garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units arranged on three sides There are spaces for a washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer and upright fridge/freezer and a window looking out to the garden. The four ring hob is integrated with a single oven under and a hood over. The bedrooms are both to the front of the bungalow and overlook the front garden and the green beyond. Bedroom 1 has been extended to a double size and bedroom 2 is a small double. The bathroom has a three piece suite and a separate electric shower unit over the bath with a glazed shower screen.Gardens
- The gardens are a particular feature of this bungalow being established and well stocked. The front garden is open plan and laid to lawn with a paved pathway and mature flower beds. A shared pathway provides access to the rear of the terrace and a timber gate provides access to the rear garden which is laid to paved patio, lawn, shrub and flower beds. There is a garden shed and mature tree screen to the rear.Parking
- Allocated off street parking for two vehicles at the end of the cul de sac.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode