A large and well presented 4 bedroom detached bungalow located close to Brackley Town Centre and offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.Accommodation
- A deep porch gives access to the front door and hall which has wood effect flooring and pine doors leading to the lounge, kitchen, 4 bedrooms, separate bathroom and shower room and a cupboard. The lounge is a very large room having been extended and has "travetine" tiled flooring, sliding patio doors out to a decked area, two windows to the front and glazed doors to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with light oak cupboards with granite effect tops, a sink under a window to the side, a further window looks to the front and there are spaces for a fridge and freezer and a stove. There is also a built-in dishwasher and breakfast bar and a double glazed door leading to the side. Bedroom 1 is a large double room with windows to two aspects and a range of wardrobes along one wall, which will be included in the sale. Bedroom 2 is a good double room with a window to the rear. Bedroom 3 is a further double room to the rear and bedroom 4 is a good size room with a window to the side. The bathroom has been refitted with a modern white suite including a bath, WC and wash basin with modern tiled walls and flooring. The separate shower room which is also fitted with a modern suite including was basin, WC and shower cubicle, again with moder tiled walls and flooring.Gardens
- In front of the bungalow is a lawned garden enclosed by timber fencing. Leading from the lounge, at the side is a decked area, again enclosed by fencing with a gate to the front and to the rear is the main garden which is laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing.Parking
- There is parking in front of and to the side of the bungalow for up to 3 vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode