A second floor, one bedroom retirement apartment for over 60's, located within the established development of Jarvis Court. The self-contained apartment has a lounge/diner, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom and overlooks communal gardens. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Accommodation
- From the communal hallway the front door gives access into the hallway of the apartment which has doors to the bathroom, lounge/diner and bedroom. The lounge/diner has a decorative electric fireplace, double French doors opening on a "Juliet Balcony" and glass doors to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level cupboards with an electric hob with hood above and a fitted oven. There are spaces for a fridge and freezer. The bathroom is fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising low level WC, wash basin with cupboards under and a bath with shower over and glass shower screen. Walls are tiled and there is a heated towel rail. The bedroom has a double built in wardrobe. All rooms are fitted with emergency pull cords which are linked to the the House Manager when on duty and Careline when house manager is off duty.Service Charges And Lease
- We are informed that the Ground Rent is ?350.00 per Annum and the Service Charge is ?2020.54 And includes communal services and utilities, ground maintenance, repairs and maintenance to the lift and communal areas, house manager's salary, emergency call system, house manager's accommodation and a reserve fund. The Jarvis court Development was built in 2002 and the lease at that time was for 125 Years.Parking
- There is parking at the front of the development which can be used by all residents, but is not allocated to individual apartments.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode