A newly modernised detached bungalow standing on a corner plot close to Brackley town centre. This property is newly decorated and has new flooring and accommodation includes three bedrooms, a newly fitted and open plan kitchen dining room, good size lounge, newly fitted bathroom, gas central heating with newly fitted boiler, West facing rear garden, garage and parking. MUST BE VIEWED.Accommodation
- The entrance hall has doors opening into the lounge, kitchen dining room, family bathroom, cupboard and the 3 bedrooms. The lounge is to the front and has a fireplace and large window. The kitchen dining room has a newly fitted modern kitchen with oak effect work tops and base and wall cupboards. Built in appliances include a double oven, ceramic hob with hood over, dishwasher and fridge/freezer and double doors lead from the dining area to the rear garden. Bedroom 1 is to a double size with windows facing to the rear. Bedroom 2 is to a double size and to the front and bedroom 3 is a good size also to the front. The family bathroom is newly fitted with a white suite including a wash basin, bath with shower over and WC.Gardens
- The rear garden is West facing, well maintained and laid to lawn with planted borders and a greenhouse. The front garden is laid to lawn and there is a planted side garden. A door leads to the garage and there is gated side access to the front of the property.Garage And Parking
- The property comes with a single garage which opens to a workshop at the rear of the garage and is approached by a driveway providing off road parking.Anti Money Laundering Reg
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode