A beautiful, well maintained 3 bedroom end of terrace house, with good size double bedrooms and an exceptionally large garden for this type of property, comprising of private off street parking, single garage, en-suite shower room and a West facing garden.Ground Floor
- The entrance hall has doors opening to the kitchen, the cloakroom, the lounge, a cupboard under the stairs and a cupboard by the front door. The kitchen is to the front and has both wall and base units with built in dishwasher, fridge/freezer, and oven with hood over. The lounge is to the rear with double doors opening to the garden. The cloakroom has a white suite consisting of a washbasin and WC.First Floor
- The landing has doors opening to bedroom 2 and 3, the family bathroom and door to second floor. Bedroom 2 is a large double size to the rear with windows facing to the garden. Bedroom 3 is a small double size with windows facing to the front. The family bathroom with a white suite consists of a wash basin, bath with shower over and WC.
- Stairs opening to the master bedroom with doors opening to the en-suite shower, with wash basin and WC and window facing the front.Garden
- The large rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and patio with side access to the garage and a West facing garden.Garage And Parking
- The property comes with a single garage with power and lights and is approached by a driveway giving off road parking for 2 cars.Anti Money Laundering Reg
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode