This charming stone cottage has lots of character and potential to improve and possibly extend, subject to planning permission and is set on the edge of Croughton village and backs onto fields at the rear. Accommodation includes 4 bedrooms, living room, family room, kitchen, utility room, bathroom and en-suite, garage and parking. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The porch leads into the living room which has two windows to the front, a stone fireplace and a door leading to a hallway. The hall has doors leading to the kitchen, stairs to the first floor and steps down to the cloakroom and utility. The cloakroom is fitted with a white suite. The utility has spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer and also houses the boiler. The kitchen is to the rear and has eye level and base units with worktops and a sink. There are spaces for a dishwasher and a fridge/freezer and a built-in oven and hob with extractor over and a door leading to the side hall. The side hall has doors to the front and to the family room which has a dual aspect with an open fireplace and sliding patio doors to the driveway.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to the family bathroom and bedrooms. The family bathroom has a corner bath, bidet, wash basin and WC. Bedroom 1 is a double size with an en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite including a shower/bath, wash basin and WC. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are of a double size to the front of the property with built-in cupboards and bedroom 4 is a good size room to the rear and overlooks open fields.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage to the side of the property and off road parking for 2/3 cars.Gardens
- The garden is a good size and mainly to the side of house sloping through a number of terraces creating an interesting cottage garden with planted shrubs, paved areas and hedges. There is also a brick outbuilding to the side of the cottage. The front garden has a brick wall to the front.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers and at offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode