A 3 bedroom, mid terrace property located within walking distance of the Town Centre. This property benefits from having a single garage and driveway parking, however it is in need of complete modernisation.Ground Floor
- The front door gives direct access into the living room with stairs to the first floor. An opening leads through to the dining room. The dining room has built-in storage cupboards and a door to the kitchen. The kitchen has a range of cupboards and space for 3 appliances. There is an opening to a rear lobby with a space for a fridge/freezer, a door out to the garden and a door into the bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising a low level WC, a hand wash basin and a bath with a shower over.First Floor
- There is a small landing at the top of the stairs with doors leading to the bedrooms. Bedroom 1 is to the front of the property and has a painted cast iron fireplace. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both to the rear of the property.Gardens
- To the rear of the property is a good size garden with a variety of mature trees and shrubs. At the end of the garden is a gate leading to the garage. The front garden is hard landscaped and has a shared path leading to the front door.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage with driveway parking for one vehicle which is situated at the bottom of the garden.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode