This modern stone fronted mid terrace property is situated within a small residential development at the village edge yet is convenient for all amenities and provides well planned two bedroom accommodation including a cloakroom and en-suite shower room.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the hall, doors lead to all the ground floor accommodation. The cloakroom is fitted with a white two piece suite, splash back tiling in ceramics and cloaks hanging space. The living/dining room is dual aspect with French doors opening to the rear garden, wall light points and stairs rising to the first floor landing. The kitchen is fitted in a range of matching base and eye level units, arranged on two sides. A roll top work surface follows round with an inset sink unit. There are integrated appliances comprising fridge/freezer stainless steel four ring gas hob, double oven and canopy filter hood. The floor is tiled and splash back tiling follows round in ceramics a half glazed door with side window opens to the rear garden.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms. Bedroom one is a double size, dual aspect room with a built-in cupboard housing the boiler, a door opens to the en-suite shower room with a white three piece suite, folding acrylic shower screen and splash back tiling in toning ceramics. Bedroom 2 is a single size room which looks to the rear. The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite, there are telephonic style mixer taps over the bath with a shower spray head attachment and splash back tiling in toning ceramics.Outside
- The front is laid to lawn with central pathway leading to the front door, a brick wall runs along the front boundary. The rear garden is paved for easy maintenance, a timber gateway leads in from the parking space. There is hard standing for a shed, cold water tap and outside light.Parking
- There is a parking space to the immediate rear of the property and there are two designated visitor spaces for the development.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.Agent's Note
- There is a management fee of approximately ?350 per annum to cover the maintenance of all communal areas and the pumping station.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode