This extended and modified 3 bedroom semi-detached house provides flexible accommodation over two floors and enjoys a Southerly facing rear aspect. Situated within an established cul-de-sac the property is conveniently placed for village amenities. This home is being offered for sale with no onward chain.Ground Floor
- A PVCu front door opens to the entrance lobby. Doors leads to the rear garden and entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor a door opens to the living room, a square archway to the kitchen. The living room has a wood effect laminate floor and a door to a large under stairs cupboard. There is a central fireplace with wood burning stove which provides a focal point for the room an archway leads through to the dining room which has glazing to two side including sliding patio doors opening to the external seating area. The wood effect laminate floor continue through from the living room. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers, arranged on two sides. A roll top work surfaces follows round with a sink set below a window to the front, there is also a second window to the side. There are spaces for a washing machine, a dishwasher, an upright fridge/freezer and a cooker station with a concealed canopy filter hood above. The floor is tiled and splash backs follow round in toning ceramics. There is a breakfast bar and a door opens to the study/lounge which looks to the front and has been created by the conversion of an integral garage.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the front. A leads door to the en-suite shower room, which is fitted in a white three piece suite, the floor is a wood effect laminate and there is tiling to water sensitive areas. A square arch from the bedroom leads to a dressing area with fitted hanging rails. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both single size rooms and both look to the rear. The bathroom is fitted in a white three piece suite, there is a built-in airing cupboard, tiled floor also tiling to water sensitive areas.Outside
- The rear garden is laid to crushed stone sun terrace with space for seating area and entertainment space. There is a retaining block wall and steps leading down to lawn with shrub border. A paved pathway leads to a paved patio with space for a garden shed and greenhouse. The rear garden enjoys a Southerly facing aspect.Off Road Parking
- The front garden of the property has been laid to crushed stone to provide generous off road parking for several vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode