A very well presented 2 bedroom end of terrace cottage with a third room upstairs used as a study. This property is located close to Brackley town centre and has a wealth of character features, a South facing garden and NO UPWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- A UPVC door gives access to the entrance hall with a door to the kitchen/diner and a door to the living room The living room has wood flooring, a brick built fireplace with inset multi fuel stove and a tiled hearth. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye and base level cupboards and drawers with granite work surfaces over. A butlers sink is set into the work surface, along with a four ring gas hob with oven below and hood above. Integral appliances include a fridge and freezer and there is space and plumbing for a dishwasher, concealed within a cupboard. There is a feature fireplace to one wall and inset ceiling spotlights. An opening leads to the rear lobby which has a door leading to the garden and a further door which leads to the rear hallway, with stairs to the first floor landing and a door to the bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a pedestal hand wash basin, panel enclosed bath with hand held shower attachment and a low level WC.First Floor
- From the landing, doors give access to the bedrooms and study. Bedroom 1 is to the rear overlooking the garden and has a door to the over stairs cupboard housing the boiler and wood effect flooring. Bedroom 2 is a good double room and has wooden floorboards, a feature fireplace with a tiled hearth and a window to the front. The third room is a small study and has a window to the front.Garden
- The rear garden is South facing and enclosed by walling and fencing and has gravelled steps leading from the back door to a lawned area with planted borders. There is an outhouse attached to the back of the property, with a tiled floor, a light and space and plumbing for a washing machine. There is another outbuilding at the back of the garden.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode