This fabulous extended 4 double bed detached family home is located in the popular Halse Meadow Estate, North of Brackley Town Centre and comes with modern kitchen/diner, bathroom, en-suite to master bedroom. garden room, utility/cloakroom, living room and stunning private rear garden. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this beautifully presented home has to offer.Ground Floor
- The entrance hall has doors leading to the living room, bedroom 4, dining room, cloakroom/utility and stairs leading to first floor. The living room has windows to the front of the property and an opening to the garden room. The garden room is to the rear of the property with double doors opening to the garden and an opening to the kitchen. The kitchen has both wall and base units with a built-in cooker, hob with space for a fridge/freezer and dishwasher with a window facing the garden and opening to the dining room. The dining room has a door to the side with access to the driveway. The cloakroom/utility consists of a wash basin and WC, with space for a tumble dryer and washing machine. Bedroom 4 is of a double size and has a bay window facing to the front.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to the family bathroom, bedrooms 1, 2 and 3, an airing cupboard and linen cupboard.
Bedroom 1 is a double size to the front with built-in wardrobes and door to the en-suite shower. The en-suite consists of a shower, wash basin and WC. Bedroom 2 is a double size to the front of the property and bedroom 3 is also to a double size to the rear of the property. The family bathroom comprises a bath, wash basin and WC.Garden
- The garden is mainly laid to lawn with some areas of stones and door accessing the garage and there is a side access to the driveway,Parking And Garage
- There is parking for two cars to the side of the property with a single linked garage.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode