A light and airy first floor, one bedroom retirement apartment for the over 60's, located within the established development of Jarvis Court. The self contained apartment has a lounge/diner, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.Jarvis Court
- A spacious first floor retirement apartment within the Jarvis Court development and close to Brackley Town Centre. The property was built in 2002 and has been well-maintained. Jarvis Court has a residents' lounge and kitchen, located to the front of the building. There is also a laundry room for use by the residents and guest suite for visitors.Accommodation
- The communal hallway leads to the front door which gives access to apartment 19. There is a hall leading to the lounge/diner, bedroom and shower room. The lounge/diner has windows to two aspects, one of which is South facing and overlooking the gardens, a decorative fire place surround with an electric fire and double doors to the kitchen. The kitchen has a window to the rear and is fitted with both eye level and base units. There is a built-in oven and an electric hob with an extractor hood above.Service Charges & Lease
- We are informed that the Ground Rent is ?350.00 per Annum and the Service Charge is ?2020.54 and includes communal services and utilities, ground maintenance, repairs and maintenance to the lift and communal areas, house manager's salary, emergency call system, house manager's accommodation and a reserve fund. The Jarvis Court development was built in 2002 and the lease at that time was for 125 Years.Parking
- There is parking at the front of the development which can be used by all residents, but is not allocated to individual apartments.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode