A 3 bedroom detached bungalow situated in a mature residential area to the East of Brackley Town Centre. The property benefits from front and rear gardens, a single garage and offers scope for modernisation. NO ONWARD CHAINAccommodation
- The front door opens to an entrance hall which has further doors opening to the dining area, living room, bathroom, airing cupboard and 3 bedrooms. The living room is to the rear of the property with French doors, a woodburning fire and is open to the dining area which has a window to the side and a door to the kitchen. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units, a window to the front and a door opening to the side garden. There are spaces for a washing machine, fridge/freezer, tumble dryer and oven. Bedroom 1 is of a double size with a window to the rear and a door to an en-suite bathroom which has a shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. Bedroom 2 is to the rear with bedroom 3 being to the front. The bathroom has a 3 piece suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above.Gardens
- The rear garden is a great size with well established flower beds and plant borders, a patio area and steps leading up to the lawn.Garage And Parking
- There is a single detached garage with power connected. Parking is to the front of the property with space for a number of vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode