10 The Mill House is a stylish and modern one bedroom top floor apartment purpose built in 2008 and finished throughout to a high standard. The property benefits from parking to the rear, is situated a short walk from the town centre and other local amenities and has previously been let for ?795pcm if a purchaser should be buying to let out.Accommmodation
- A light and airy communal stairway leads to the second floor landing. The front door opens into a long hallway which has doors to the boiler/storage cupboard, the bedroom, shower room and open plan living space. The flooring in the hall and throughout is wood effect laminate. The double bedroom has a window and a built in wardrobe. The shower room is finished to a high standard with a modern suite, heated towel rail and stylish modern tiling. The open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen has windows to two sides with the kitchen area running along one side. The kitchen has modern eye and base level cupboards with granite work tops and tiled flooring. Built in appliances including a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven hob and hood.Lease & Service Charge
- The property is Leasehold, held on a 150 year lease which commenced in 2008 with a current Ground Rent of ?250pa and a current Service Charge of ?825.00pa (TBC).Parking
- There is allocated parking to the rear of the development for residents and visitors.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode