This well appointed 2nd floor retirement apartment is situated in the St Rumbold complex just off the Buckingham Road, close to Brackley Town centre and offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. ***THE SELLER WILL PAY THE SERVICE CHARGE FOR THE FIRST YEAR FOR A SALE AT THE GUIDE PRICE***.Accommodation
- From the communal landing, the front door gives access to the hall with doors to the bath/wet room, bedroom, living/dining room and a large airing/storage cupboard. The large bath/wet room is fitted with a white suite comprising; a low level WC, a vanity wash basin with a cupboard below, a modern panel bath with emergency push button and a walk-in shower. The bedroom has a window overlooking the front of the development and a double built-in wardrobe. The living/dining room has a window overlooking the front communal gardens and car park and glazed double doors to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye and base level cupboards and drawers with roll top work surfaces over. An inset stainless steel sink is set below a window to the front with an electric opener. A four ring halogen hob is inset to the work top with a canopy extractor over and integrated within the units are a fridge, a freezer and a single oven.Communal Area
- The communal areas within the development include a large lounge and dining room as well as a function room where resident's can enjoy group activities. There is lift access to all floors and toilets to the ground floor, a laundry room and a guest suite for separate visitor hire. The communal gardens surrounding the development with a large gazebo and seating area to the rear, which can be accessed from the communal lounge. There is a gardening club for residents who are keen gardeners and 24 hour pull string help for each property plus a shift manager.Parking
- There is communal parking, which is available to all residents on a first come, first served basis.Service Charges & Lease
- This property is Leasehold which commenced in 2008 for 125 year term. The ground rent for this property is approximately ?510 per annum and is payable half yearly. The service charges are currently ?506.00 Per month both these figures are subject to verification. The Service Charge includes the water rates, buildings insurance, the heating lighting & cleaning of all communal areas, weekly housekeeping of each apartment, all external maintenance and gardening, video entrance system and 24 hour on-site management team. A subsidised three course meal is available daily, there are two sittings and a varied menu at a cost of around ?4.00 per person.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.Agents Note
- The seller has agreed to pay the service charge at ?506 per month for the first year for a sale at the guide price on completion.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode