This well appointed 2nd floor one bedroom apartment is conveniently situated close to the lift and comprises of a spacious living/dining room, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and a large bath/wet room and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.Accommodation
- From the communal landing, the front door opens to the hall with doors to the bath/wet room, bedroom, living/dining room and a large airing/storage cupboard. The bath/wet room has a white suite comprising; low level WC, wash basin, bath and a walk-in shower. The bedroom has a window to the rear and a double built-in wardrobe. The living/dining room has a window and Juliet balcony to the side, a feature fireplace, glazed double doors open to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye and base level cupboards, worktops and an integrated 4 ring hob with a canopy extractor over, a fridge, a freezer and a single oven.Communal Areas
- The communal areas include a large lounge, a dining room and a function room. There is lift access to all floors and toilets to the ground floor, a laundry room and a guest suite for separate visitor hire. The communal gardens surround the development with a large gazebo and seating area to the rear. There is also communal parking which is available to all residents on a first come, first served basis.Lease, Service Charge And Ground Rent
- This property is Leasehold which commenced in 2008 for 125 year term. The ground rent is approximately ?510 per annum and is payable half yearly. The service charges are currently ?492.56 Per month which includes water rates, buildings insurance, heating lighting and cleaning of all communal areas, weekly housekeeping of each apartment, external maintenance and gardening, video entrance system and 24 hour on-site management team, these figures are subject to verification. There is a subsidised three course meal available daily, with two sittings and a varied menu at a cost of around ?4.00 per person.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode