Situated on the East side of Banbury within an established cul-de-sac, this well planned 4 bedroom detached house is very convenient for the M40, Rail Station and Town Centre plus all local amenities. Modified from the original design this home now offers separate living room, flexible open plan kitchen/dining room and a conservatory. The first floor offers four beds, three doubles and a single, en-suite shower and bathroom.Ground Floor
- A PVCu entrance door opens to the hall. The stairs rise to the first floor with storage under, the floor is a wood effect laminate and doors lead to all the ground floor rooms. The cloakroom has been refitted in white two piece suite with a vanity sink unit and a Travertine floor. The living room looks to the front and has an engineered oak floor, there is an 'Adams' style open fireplace with marble effect back drop, hearth and an inset grate. The open plan kitchen/dining room is fitted to one end with a range of matching base and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A wood effect work top follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There is a separate water tap which delivers boiling hot water on demand from a storage reservoir. There is a door to the under stairs cupboard with space for an upright fridge/freezer, there is space for a gas range style cooker with canopy filter hood over and an integrated dish washer. There is a door to the garage and a door to the rear garden with side window. There is a tiled floor throughout and sliding patio doors lead from the dining area with space for a table and chairs to the conservatory. Brick built to quarter height with double glazed panes over and French doors opening to the garden, the conservatory has recently been insulated and a radiator fitted for all year round use, the floor is tiled.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing, doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the front, there is a built-in double wardrobe and an opening to the en-suite shower room which has been refitted in a white three piece suite, there is a vanity wash handbasin with cupboards below and an upright storage unit to the side. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom 3 is double or twin room, there is a Dorma window to the front, a window to the side and a large built-in double wardrobe. Bedroom 4 is a single room which looks to the front, there is also an above stairs built-in storage cupboard. This is room is currently used as an office/study. The bathroom has a coloured three piece suite with mixer taps and shower spray head attachment over the bath.Garage And Parking
- The integral single garage has power and light connected, there is space for a washing machine, a single metal up and over door and personal rear access door. The garage is approached by a double width tarmac drive providing generous off road parking.Outside
- The front garden is laid to crushed stone terrace with mature tree and shrub planting, there is a timber gated pedestrian side access. The rear garden is laid to paved patio, lawn with mature shrub and tree planting, a raised timber sun deck and space for a garden shed or greenhouse.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode