This beautifully presented, detached, four bedroom family home tucked away at the edge of a popular residential area offers a recently re fitted kitchen, study, family room, 2 en-suite shower rooms and an extended dining room.Ground Floor
- The front door is set below a porch and opens to a large reception hall. From the reception hall doors open to the living room, family room, kitchen, study and WC with stairs rising to the first floor. The living room has a window to the front, an attractive stone fireplace with an inset living flame gas fire and is open through to the dining room. The dining room has two sets of double doors opening to the rear garden with tiled flooring which flows through to the family room and back to the entrance hall. The kitchen has been recently re fitted with quartz worktops and farmhouse green fronted units with a door to the rear garden. There are spaces for a washing machine, fridge, freezer and Range style cooker. There is an integrated dishwasher. The study is to the front of the property with a door opening to the cloakroom.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the galleried landing and doors lead to all the first floor rooms and an airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is to the front and is a generous double size, dual aspect room with a mature outlook, full width built-in wardrobes and a door to the re-fitted en-suite shower room with a three piece white suite, the floor and walls are tiled. Bedroom 2 is a double room to the rear and has two fitted double wardrobes with a door to the en-suite shower room which is fitted with a white three piece suite. Bedroom 3 is a double room to the front with a mature outlook and built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 4 is a double room to the rear. The bathroom has a white three piece suite including a P-shaped shaped shower bath with shower unit over and glazed screen, the floor and walls are tiled.Outside
- The garden enjoys a Westerly aspect and is mainly laid to lawn with two patio areas and gated side access.Double Garage And Parking
- The house is approached by a block paved driveway leading to a double detached garage 5.21m x 5.27m at the left side of the property with parking for a number of vehicles. The double garage has an up-and-over door, light and power, roof void storage, a personal side door and a double glazed side window.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode