A well proportioned and beautifully presented 4 bedroom detached home situated in the popular and well respected village of Silverstone. The property benefits from a double garage, front and rear gardens, 4 double size bedrooms with 2 en-suites.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and doors opening to the living room, kitchen/diner, utility room, study, downstairs WC, understairs cupboard and double garage. The living room has a dual aspect to the front and rear with a box bay window, dual fuel fire set in a marble surround and French doors opening to the rear garden. The kitchen/diner has a range of eye and base level white gloss fronted units. Integrated appliances include a 4 ring gas hob with hood above, double oven, dishwasher and fridge. The utility room has further units with a sink and a door opening to the rear garden. There are spaces for a washing machine a tumble dryer. The study has a window to the side.First Floor
- From the galleried landing doors open to all four bedrooms, the family bathroom, airing cupboard and storage cupboard/wardrobe. Bedroom 1 is of a double size with dual aspect windows to the front and side with a door to the en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 is of a double size with a box bay window, two built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Bedroom 3 is of a double size to the rear. Bedroom 4 is also of a double size to the rear.Garage And Parking
- There is a double garage with light and power connected approached by a block paved driveway.Garden
- The split level rear garden has a patio area, astro turf and is enclosed on all sides by timber fencing and mature shrubs and trees. There is gated side access leading to the front of the property.Agents Note
- This property will be available to move into from April 2018.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode