COMPLETE AND READY TO MOVE INTO. A large detached 4 bedroom house with 2 additional attic rooms on the 2nd floor accessed by a staircase. The ground floor is largely open plan to suit modern living and has underfloor heating. In front is a double carport and parking. This property is one of only 3 within this select development of 5 stone built houses and must be viewed to be appreciated.Ground Floor
- The front door leads to a hallway which has stairs to the first floor and doors to the kitchen/family room, study, utility room, cloakroom and lounge. The kitchen/family room is a very impressive area open to the dining room at the back of the house. The kitchen will have new modern fitted units with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances including a double oven, induction hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The utility room also has fitted units and worktops with spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer and a door to the side. The kitchen opens into the dining room which has a glazed lantern set into the roof, bi-fold doors to the garden and doors to the lounge. The lounge also has bi-fold doors to the garden and a fireplace which will be fitted with a log burning stove.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to the 4 double bedrooms, the family bathroom and airing cupboard with a staircase to the attic room. Bedroom 1 has a rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room fitted with a modern white suite and tiling. Bedroom 2 is a double room at the rear, also with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room with a modern white suite. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are to the front with bedroom 3 having built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite and tiling.Attic
- Stairs lead from the landing to a large attic room with possible potential for future conversion subject to necessary consents.Double Car Port And Parking
- In front of the property is a courtyard area with double carport and additional parking for a number of vehicles.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is laid to turf with a patio are across the back of the house, fencing and gated side access to the side.Anti Money Laundry Regulation
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode