A superb 5 double bedroom stone built Village house in a small development in the heart of the sought after village of Evenley with it's village green (photo's on web details). Built in 2002 this property benefits from spacious living accommodation, front and rear gardens and generous parking and a double garage.Ground Floor
- The front door opens into a large entrance hall with doors opening to the living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and downstairs WC with stairs rising to the first floor. The living room enjoys a dual aspect with French doors to the rear garden and a gas fire set in a marble surround. The dining room is a good size and also has French doors opening to the garden. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of wooden fronted cupboards with a sink set below the window, tiled flooring and doors to the rear garden. Integrated appliances include a 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood above, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.First Floor
- The galleried landing is a large space with a window to the front and doors opening to three bedrooms and the family bathroom with stairs rising to the second floor. Bedroom 1 has double aspect windows to the front and rear with built-in wardrobes and a door to the en-suite. The en-suite has a white suite which includes a wash basin, shower cubicle and WC. Bedroom 2 is to the rear and is a double room with a fitted cupboard. Bedroom 3 is of double room with a window to the front with a fitted cupboard. The family bathroom has a large airing cupboard and a white suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with mixer tap.Second Floor
- Stairs rise to the galleried landing with doors opening to the shower room bedrooms 4 and 5. The shower room has a white suite which includes a shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. Bedroom 4 is of a double size with a built-in cupboard and dual aspect windows to the front and rear. Bedroom 5 is also a double room and with a front and rear aspect.Gardens
- The gardens wrap around the property to the front, side and rear and are predominantly laid to lawn. From the front the gardens are enclosed by a stone wall with a gate providing access. A pathway leads to the side and rear patio area. The garden to the rear is very private with flowers and shrubs boarding and a patio area.Double Garage And Parking
- The garage (5.56 x 5.78m) has 2 double doors to the front with a courtesy door to the side garden. There is light and power connected. Approaching the garage is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode