Set back from the High Street in a slightly elevated position, a well presented 5 bedroom detached family home, of over 2000 square feet including the garage, benefitting from UPVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and a lovely South East facing private garden.Ground Floor
- A solid oak entrance door leads into the spacious reception hall, which has an exposed stone wall, Oak flooring, stairs rising to first floor and Oak, four panel or fully glazed doors to all principle ground floor rooms. The light, well proportioned living room has windows on two aspects and an attractive open fireplace with Oak mantle and surround and an inset multi-fuel stove. The 'farmhouse style' kitchen/dining room is comprehensively fitted at one end, with eye level and base units incorporating a freestanding double oven with ceramic hob and extractor hood above and spaces for a dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There are French doors to the garden and an understairs storage cupboard in the dining area, multicolour slate flooring throughout and a door into the utility room which has eye level cupboards, a worktop with space and plumbing for a washing machine and the oil fired central heating boiler under, a quarry tiled floor and door to rear garden. There is a cloakroom/WC, a small but useful study and good size family room with patio doors into the garden.First Floor
- The landing has an airing cupboard, access to the loft space and doors to the bedrooms and the bathroom. The master bedroom is a large double with views over the rear garden with an en-suite shower room which has a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Bedroom 2 is a double with sloping ceiling in part, eaves storage and a door to a built-in cupboard. Bedroom 3 is a good double at the rear with built-in wardrobe and walk-in dressing room which could be converted to a second en-suite. Bedroom 4 is a double room with a window an sky light and bedroom 5 is a single room with a window and sky light. The family bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising a panel bath with electric power shower over, a concertina screen and full tiling, a pedestal wash basin and WC.Gardens
- The front garden has deep shrub borders to either side of the drive and a side access gate leading round to the rear garden which is laid predominantly to lawn, with a good size block paved patio and raised beds for flowers and shrubs. The rear garden is South East facing and private with close board fencing and an established laurel hedge at the end. To the side is a timber shed.Garage And Parking
- The property has an integral single garage with off road parking for 2-3 vehicles on the paved driveway.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode