A detached 6 bedroom family house located in the sought after Halse Meadows area of Brackley, benefitting from a loft conversation, large conservatory, double garage and generous parking. MUST BE VIEWED.Ground Floor
- The front door leads into the large reception hall which has wood effect flooring, stairs rising to the first floor with a cupboard beneath and doors off to the cloakroom, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and lounge. The lounge has Oak flooring, an attractive stone fireplace fitted with a Living Flame gas fire, a window to the front and French doors leading to the large conservatory. The dining room has wood effect flooring and a window to the front and is used as an office. The kitchen/breakfast room has tiled flooring which continues through the utility and is fitted with wooden fronted cupboards with worktops and a sink under a window overlooking the garden. Built-in appliances include a double oven, 4 ring gas hob with a hood above, a dishwasher and a fridge. There is space for a breakfast table and French doors lead to the conservatory. The utility room has fitted cupboards with a worktop, a sink unit, spaces for a washing machine and tumble drier and a door to the side. The conservatory is a very good size and currently used as a dining room with a further sitting area and has slate tiled flooring and glazed doors to the rear and side.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors off to the master bedroom, three further bedrooms, the family bathroom and airing cupboard and stairs lead to the second floor loft conversion. Bedroom 1 is an attractive suite with wood effect flooring, a high vaulted ceiling, French doors opening on to a Juliet balcony with a port hole window above and built-in wardrobes along one wall. The en-suite bathroom is fitted with a large shower, wash basin and a WC set into a vanity unit with walls tiled to water sensitive areas and a window to the side. Bedroom 2 has a window to the rear and fitted double wardrobes. Bedroom 3 has a window to the front and built-in double wardrobes. Bedroom 4 has a window to the front and built-in double wardrobes. The family bathroom has a window to the front and has a white suite including a bath with hand held shower attachment, a wash basin and WC set into a vanity unit with tiling to water sensitive areas.Second Floor Converted Loft
- Stairs lead up to a small landing area with a Velux window and doors off to bedrooms 5 and 6. Bedroom 5 is a large double room with Velux windows to the front and rear and bedroom 6 is a further double room with Velux windows to the front and rear. Please note ceilings slope to the front and rear on this floor.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is largely laid to lawn with well kept planted borders. This is enclosed by a brick wall to one side with timber fencing to the others. A block paved patio leads from the conservatory and also runs across the back of the garage and gated access leads to the front of the house.Double Garage And Parking
- A double garage stands to the right of the house. The garage has a full width remote controlled roller door to the front, a personal door to the rear garden and access to a useful boarded loft storage area. The driveway provides off street parking in front of the garage and parking for a number of cars in front of the house and garage. The frontage is separated from the pavement by a mature hedging.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode