An extended and refurbished 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow with ample parking and larger than average double garage situated in a generous corner plot measuring circa122 ft in length.Accommodation
- The entrance door to this extended bungalow is to the side of the property and leads to a generous hallway with a door to the kitchen/diner. The kitchen/diner is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. There is an integrated ceramic hob, double oven and a ceramic sink under the window and there are spaces for an American style fridge/freezer and a dishwasher. There are double doors out to the patio and a door to the utility room which has a sink and spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer. From the kitchen/diner is an open double doorway to the living room which is fitted with a Velux skylight window. There are doors to bedroom three and to the inner hallway. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have windows to the side aspect and bedroom 1 to the front and is served by an en-suite shower room which is fitted with a high tech double shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. The family bathroom is to the side and is fitted with a 'P' shaped bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin and WC.Gardens
- The property has a very generous corner plot stretching at some points to 122 feet by 90 feet and being mostly laid to lawn with well planted mature borders giving the property a good amount of privacy. There is a raised patio to the rear of the house with steps leading down to the lawn.Garage And Parking
- The property has a long driveway ending in an extended shingle parking area and leads to a large double garage/workshop which has double doors and light and power.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode