A NEW stone built detached 4 bedroom house located within a select development of 5 stone properties on the West of Brackley. The property benefits from 2 additional attic rooms on the 2nd floor accessed by a staircase.Ground Floor
- The front door leads to a hallway which has stairs to the first floor and doors to the kitchen/family room, study, utility room, downstairs WC and lounge. The kitchen/family room is a very impressive area open to the dining room at the back of the house. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level cream fronted cupboards with granite work surfaces over. Integrated appliances including a double oven, induction hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The utility room also has fitted units and worktops with spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer and a door to the side. The kitchen opens into the dining room which has a glazed lantern set into the roof, bi-fold doors to the garden and doors to the lounge. The lounge also has bi-fold doors to the garden and a fireplace which has fittings for a log burning stove.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to the 4 double bedrooms, the family bathroom and airing cupboard with a staircase to the attic rooms. Bedroom 1 has a rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room fitted with a modern white suite and tiling. Bedroom 2 is a double room at the rear, also with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room with a modern white suite. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are to the front with bedroom 3 having built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite which includes a shower cubicle, wash basin, WC and bath.Attic Rooms
- Stairs lead form the landing to 2 large attic rooms with possible potential for future conversion subject to necessary consents.Double Car Port
- In front of the property is a courtyard area with double carportAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode