The Hamilton is a beautifully planned out family home. This Davidsons Homes property benefits from a double garage, kitchen/family room, dining room, sitting room, study, utility room and 4 double size bedrooms.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with doors opening to the study, living room, kitchen, dining room and downstairs WC. The Living room has French doors opening to the rear garden with an electric fire set in a surround. The kitchen/family room is fitted with a range of eye and base level cream fronted soft close Units with a breakfast bar. Integrated appliances include a fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven, oven and induction hob with hood above. Further doors open from the kitchen the the utility room and garden. The utility room has spaces for a washing machine and tumbler dryer with a door to the rear garden.First Floor
- From the spacious landing doors open to all 4 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the rear with fitted wardrobes and a door to the en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 is of a double size to the front with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 3 and 4 are to the rear also of a double size with fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom has a white suite which includes a wash basin, WC, Bath and shower cubicle.Agents Note
- The floorplan was provided to us by Davidson Homes. The property includes all fixed items including curtains and floorings, all furnishings will be removed. There is a service charge payable to the management company, Currently £97.87 +VAT per annum.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode