A spacious and much improved family house built by David Wilson Homes. This property has a converted loft and now offers 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a lounge, family room and kitchen open to the dining room downstairs. Viewing highly recommended.Ground Floor
- The front door leads into the large reception hall which has doors off to the lounge, dining room, family room and downstairs cloakroom with stairs rising to the first floor. The lounge has a bay window to the front and a modern gas fireplace set into the wall. The family room has French doors leading out to the rear garden and glazed doors to the lounge. The dining room has windows overlooking the garden, French doors out to the patio and is open to the kitchen. The kitchen has been refitted with modern cream fronted cupboards with black granite worktops with a sink under a window overlooking the rear garden. Built-in appliances include a 4 ring gas hob, a double oven, extractor hood, fridge, freezer and dishwasher and there is an alcove for a separate fridge/freezer. A door leads to the utility room, which has doors to an understairs cupboard, the side passage and garage and there are fitted worktops with a sink, cream fronted cupboards and spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer.First Floor
- The landing has doors to 4 double bedrooms, a double width airing cupboard and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is a large double room with built in wardrobes along one wall, a window to the front and an en-suite bathroom which has a refitted modern white suite, including a large shower, circular hand basin with a cupboard under and a low level WC. There is wall tiling to water sensitive areas and a ladder towel rail. Bedroom 2 is a large double room with a window to the front, built-in wardrobes and an additional walk in cupboard. Bedroom 3 is a double room with a window to the rear and built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 4 is a further double room with built-in wardrobes and a window to the rear. The family bathroom is very large and fitted with a luxury suite including a large basin, free standing claw foot bath, low level WC and large walk in shower. There are panelled walls to dado rail height, a window to the rear and tiled flooring with underfloor heating.Second Floor
- The second floor landing has a roof window and doors off to bedrooms 5 and the study/bedroom 6. All ceilings on this floor are sloping. Bedroom 5 is a large double room with two roof windows to the rear, access to eaves storage and a door to a useful store room which has a roof window. The study/bedroom 6 is a good size room with a sky roof window to the rear, access to eaves storage and is currently used as a study.Garage And Parking
- There is an integral double garage with twin up and over doors, light and power and a door to the utility. This is approached by a block paved driveway providing off-street parking with further parking at the front of the plot on the gravelled area behind the wall.Rear Garden
- Doors lead form the back of the house to a wide natural stone terrace with some planting. Steps lead down to the main lawn with well maintained borders and the garden is fenced and has gated side access.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode