This well presented detached individual 4 bedroom1950's home provides flexible and spacious accommodation within an established non estate location. Occupying a quarter of an acre plot with mature gardens there is also a detached over-large double garage, generous drive and gated off road parking.Ground Floor
- The glazed front door opens to an entrance lobby with a tiled floor and a glazed door to the entrance hall. Stairs rise to the first floor with a cupboard under and there is a wooden parquet floor. The cloakroom has a white suite and a tiled floor. The sitting room is a bright dual aspect room with a stone fireplace with a living flame gas fire. The dining room overlooks the front and has a wooden parquet floor. The kitchen/breakfast room has fitted base and eye level units, arranged on two sides, roll top work surfaces and a sink below a window to the rear. Integrated appliances include a four ring halogen hob with a hood over, a dishwasher, a double oven and a fridge/freezer. The floor is tiled and doors lead to the utility room, the study and the family room. The study is to the rear and has a fitted double cupboard. The family room looks to the front and has a fitted double cupboard. The utility room has fitted base and eye level units to one wall with a roll top work surface and a sink, there is an integrated washing machine and space for a tumble dryer, a cupboard and a door to the side.First Floor
- Doors lead from the galleried landing to all the first floor rooms and the airing cupboard and there is a window to the front. There is access to the loft, which is partially boarded, via a loft ladder. The master bedroom looks to the front, has two fitted double wardrobes and a door to the en-suite bathroom which is refitted in a white four piece suite with vanity wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle. Bedroom 2 is a dual aspect room with two double fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 3 is to the rear with twin windows and bedroom 4 looks to the front with two built-in double wardrobes. The bathroom has a refitted white three piece suite with a vanity wash hand basin and a separate shower and screen over the bath.Double Garage
- A larger than average detached brick built double garage 8.5m x 5.6m with twin up-and-over doors with remote door openers, a window to the side and power and light connected. The garage is approached by a wide tarmac drive, with vehicular access from Burwell Hill Close by a five bar gate. The driveway has ample off road parking for a number of vehicles.Gardens
- The gardens are laid mainly to lawn with deep shrub beds and borders, a wrought iron gate provides pedestrian access to the front with a pathway leading to the front steps and entrance door. There are further steps and a gateway leading to a raised sun patio area to the left hand side of the property which in turn leads around to the back of the property to a covered seating area. There is a further lawned area with a garden shed and access back around to the front gardens.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode