Set in the heart of the conservation area village of Turweston, a delightful cottage full of charm and character and with a large garden to the rear. Accommodation includes 3 bedrooms, first floor bathroom, conservatory, living room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room and downstairs cloakroom and must be viewed to be appreciated.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to a hall with doors to the cloakroom and the living room. The cloakroom has a WC and wash basin and also houses the boiler. The living room is a good size and has a dual aspect with doors to the kitchen, bi-fold doors to the conservatory and stairs to the first floor. The kitchen has wall and base units with spaces for a washing machine, fridge and freezer and with a window overlooking the rear garden with a covered side access. There is a conservatory to the rear of the property which has doors opening to the garden.First Floor
- Upstairs the landing has doors to the three bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom 1 is a double room to the front with high ceilings. Bedroom 2 is also a double room and faces to the front. Bedroom 3 is of a single room with a window to the rear and built-in cupboards. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite including a WC, wash basin and bath with a shower over.Garden
- The garden is a good size and steps up through a number of terraces creating an interesting cottage garden with planted borders, paved areas and hedges. There is a brick out building and gated access to the side of the cottage.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode