This NEW BUILD 4 bedroom detached Barratt "Chesham Special" design property benefits from large living accommodation, three double bedrooms, rear garden, garage and parking. This property will be ready to view towards the start of February.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and doors opening to the living room, downstairs WC and kitchen/diner. The living room has a box bay window looking out to the front of the property. The kitchen is to the rear of the property with a range of eye and base level gloss fronted units and French doors to the rear garden. The WC is to the front of the property consisting of a wash basin and WC.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to all four bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front and has an en-suite. The en-suite is a shower room with WC, wash basin and walk in shower. Bedroom 2 is of a double size over the garage with windows to the front and rear. Bedroom 3 is of a double size to the rear and bedroom 4 is a single size to the rear. The family bathroom has a white suite which includes a WC, wash basin and bath with shower over.Garden
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and access through the car port.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage approached by a driveway and car port with an opening leading on to the garden. There is a single garage is to the rear of the property.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.Agents Note
- Please note; The images are of that of an "Chesham Special" but not of the property for sale. Access to the property will be towards the start of February 2018. We are now taking bookings for viewings.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode