A well maintained semi detached bungalow on a corner plot, offering a good size front garden, off road parking, garage and good size lounge/diner.Accommodation
- UPVC door opens to a porch with sliding doors to a cupboard and a door leading to the hallway. The hall has doors leading to both bedrooms, an airing cupboard, family bathroom and living/dining room. Bedroom 1 is of a double size facing to the front. Bedroom 2 is of a double size with windows facing to the front and to the side. The family bathroom has a white suite comprising a bath, wash basin and WC. The living/dining room is of a large size with windows facing to the rear of the property a door to the kitchen and room for a dinning table. The kitchen faces to the rear of the property with space for a washing machine and a cooker with a stainless steel sink under the the window and door to the side of the property as well as a door to a cupboard.Gardens
- The rear garden is enclosed by part wall and part fence panels and there is access to the garage and workshop from the garden. The front garden is of a large size and mainly laid to lawn.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage with a driveway parking for 2 vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode