Located on the West side of Brackley, this detached property has 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, a single garage with parking and a good size rear garden.Ground Floor
- The front door gives access to the hallway which then has doors to the ground floor accommodation and stairs rising to the first floor landing. The living room has a box bay window to the front and a further window to the side. There is also a decorative fire surround with an inset gas fire. The kitchen is fitted with cream gloss eye level and base units and has spaces for a Range cooker, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There is a tiled floor and both a window and doors to the conservatory. The conservatory has widows to all sides and doors to both the driveway and the rear garden.First Floor
- The first floor landing has a window to the rear and doors to the upstairs accommodation. Bedroom 1 has a window to the front and built in wardrobes. Bedroom 2 has a window overlooking the rear garden. Bedroom 3 has a window to the side.
The bathroom is fitted with a suite comprising a low level WC, bath with a shower over and a hand wash basin inset within a vanity unit. There is a window to the side.Garden
- The garden is enclosed by timber fencing and laid mainly to lawn. There is a decked area in front of and to the side of the conservatory.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage with an up and over door to the front and is approached by driveway parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode