A 4 bedroom detached house with integral garage situated in West Brackley. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The long hallway has doors to the utility, lounge, dining room, cloakroom and garage and stairs rising to the first floor. The kitchen has fitted cupboards with work surfaces over and a sink under a window looking to the front. Integrated appliances include a double oven and a gas hob with a hood over and there is space for a fridge/freezer. The utility has spaces for a dish washer and washing machine and there is a door to the side. The dining room has sliding patio doors to the garden and the living room has a large window overlooking the rear garden.First Floor
- The landing has doors to the bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is to the front and has two arched windows, mirror fronted wardrobes along one wall and an en-suite fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboard under and a WC. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both double rooms with built-in wardrobes and bedroom 4 is a double room to the rear. The family bathroom has a bath, wash hand basin and WC.Gardens
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders and a patio area. To the right side of the house is a useful area with double gates and the front garden is lawned and includes the area the far side of the drive.Garage And Parking
- There is a single integral garage with light and power which is approached by a driveway providing parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issuedHigh Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode