A two bedroom third floor apartment situated within a impressive conversion of a Victorian Mill in the sought after South Northants village of Westbury. The property has an en-suite to master, separate bathroom and a kitchen/lounge with period beams and iron framed windows to two aspects with views over the surrounding countryside. The property also comes with allocated parking and a store room on the ground floor.Accommodation
- The property is situated on the third floor which is accessed by the communal stairway or lift. On the ground floor the property has a good sized secure store room. Off the communal landing the front door opens into the hall with stairs up to the main hall/landing which has doors to the two bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/kitchen and the airing cupboard. Both bedrooms have aspects to the rear of the building over open countryside through the feature iron framed windows with secondary double glazing units. The main bedroom is a L shaped room with two windows and a door to the en suite which is fitted with a shower. Bedroom 2 has one window to the Westerly aspect and half of the iron glad A frame beam which is also a particular feature of the landing. The open plan lounge/diner/kitchen is to the front of the building and has duel aspect to the side and front through three further feature windows. The kitchen area is tiled and fitted with wood effect eye and base level units with a built in hob and over with space for two appliances.Parking
- The property benefits from two parking spaces to the rear of the building.Service Charges
- The current service charge for this property is £105 per month and the ground rent is £356 per annum, plus £40 if sublet.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode