This modern 3 bedroom detached house, occupies an elevated, end of close location on a private drive. The property has been well maintained & modernised yet provides scope for further personalisation works. There is a detached garage, parking & larger than average rear garden which enjoys a Westerly facing aspect. Offered with No Onward chain an early viewing is recommended.Ground Floor
- Eleven shallow steps with a hand rail lead up to the PVCu front entrance door which opens to the hall. Stairs rise to the first floor landing with open recess under. Doors lead to all the ground floor accommodation. The cloakroom has a two piece white suite. The living/dining room is situated full width across the rear of the property overlooking the garden with sliding patio doors leading out. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers, arranged on three sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the front. There are spaces for a cooker, washing machine, tumble dryer, dish washer, fridge and freezer and a built-in under stairs storage cupboard.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all the first floor rooms and a built-in storage cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a double size room, which looks to the rear. Bedroom 2 is a double size room, which looks to the rear. Bedroom 3 is a single size room, which looks to the front and has a stair head box. The bathroom has a three piece suite.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with shrubs and flowering cherry tree. There are timber gates to both sides of the property providing all round pedestrian access. The rear garden is laid to large paved patio and pathways. The remainder is lawn, with spaces for a garden shed or greenhouse and mature shrubs and trees.Garage And Parking
- The detached brick built garage 4.96m x 2.37m has a single metal up-and-over door, power and light are connected and there is a personal rear access door. The garage is approached by a tarmac driveway with off road parking. The private drive leading from Tulbrook Stones serves four properties, each with their own parking areas to the fore of each garage.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.Agent's Notes
- The property has been redecorated throughout. The property is sold as seen and there will not be a fixtures and fittings list. All services have been disconnected. Purchasers will be required to provide proof of finance. The property will not be removed from sale until Solicitors have been instructed to act and the Memorandum of sale has been received. All sales must completed within 8 weeks. In some circumstances the sale agreed price may need to be advertised. No offers will be accepted before 20th March 2018.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode